Boys’ Haircuts in Manhattan
Convincing your son that it’s time for a haircut is no easy feat, as any parent will agree. After all, kids will be kids, which often means long–and not always clean–locks. If you want to make things easier on you and them, though, you can bring them into HoneyCuts. At HoneyCuts in Manhattan, we specialize in boys’ haircuts, and promise to give your son a cut that he–and you–will feel great about.
Why Choose HoneyCuts for Boys’ Haircuts in Manhattan
There are a lot of reasons to choose HoneyCuts for a boys’ haircut. Consider that:
- We offer some of the best priced boys’ haircuts in Manhattan. You will never feel like you are paying more than you should when you bring your kid in for a haircut here. Our boys’ haircuts are priced at just $18 – never more.
- We offer a few freebies. In addition to our low price, we also offer a free wash and a free scalp massage with every cut we give. Now that’s service!
- We don’t take appointments. One thing that many of our customers–especially busy moms and dads–love is that we don’t take appointments. This means that you don’t have to choose a time in advance to get a haircut – when you have some free time, just stop in and put your name on the list. You’ll never be turned away for not calling in advance.
- We specialize in boys’ haircuts. When we say that we specialize in boys’ haircuts, we mean it. Our stylists are not only extremely skilled, but they are also up to date on all of the latest and greatest styles and cuts for young boys and young men.
- We make the process more enjoyable for kids and parents alike. We understand that kids’ haircuts aren’t always pleasant. We make the process more enjoyable for everyone involved, and less intimidating for your son. For little kids, we have a real John Deere tractor that they can ride while they get their haircut, and older kids will appreciate our garage-like theme that is complete with tool boxes, shelving, and work benches. Of course, we have TVs at every cutting station, too, so kids can watch their favorite teen dramas, sports, or cartoons. For parents in the waiting area, take advantage of our large TV there and our comfortable leather couches.
- We offer convenient hours. While we are closed on Sundays in order to provide our employees and our customers an opportunity to spend time with their families and do the important things in life, we offer great hours throughout the weekdays, and are open on Saturdays too.
- We are HoneyCuts! When you hear us say that “We are HoneyCuts!” you know we mean business. The HoneyCuts promise is to always put the customer first, and to always maintain a good attitude.
Need more evidence of why we’re great? Check out some of our customer reviews.
Come Check Out Our Manhattan Location Today
Is it time for a haircut? We have you covered. Remember, we’re closed Sundays, and we work on a walk-in only basis. If it’s your first time into HoneyCuts, don’t forget to bring in the $5 off coupon found on our website. We look forward to seeing you!
If you are looking to join the Honeycuts team, talk to us. We are looking for new hires and franchisers.